Under OSHA guidelines, your cranes should undergo frequency and periodic inspections. The frequency inspections are broken down into daily shift inspections, and documented monthly inspections. The periodic inspections are much more detailed and in depth inspections which are required to be documented.
Engineered Systems can help you stay in compliance with all guidelines in several different ways:
- We have over sixty technicians who are trained to perform and document both frequency and periodic inspections.
- We have training programs that can assist you with in-plant personnel to perform the daily shift inspections and the monthly frequency inspections.
- We supply you with either electronic or paper copies of your inspections and we keep copies of your inspections on file for five years.
- We follow up your inspections with written estimates on the repairs needed to bring or to keep your equipment in compliance and in top maintenance condition.
- We hold training seminars in different parts of South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia, to instruct safety personnel on crane and hoist standards. We do this seminar with other recognized experts in the industry.
- Engineered Systems’ technicians receive extensive training and are supported by knowledgable inside support personnel, hoist and crane manufacturer warranty departments, a large parts department, and an engineering staff.