This course was developed for both operators and riggers to assist with proper selection, inspection, and use of slings and rigging hardware. This class can be conducted at your facility and customized to fit your equipment.
Click here for training quotes.
- Safe Rigging Practices, Procedures
- Pre-use Inspections of Slings & Rigging Hardware
- Hand Signals/Communication
- Use of Taglines
- Calculating Sling Loading
- Inspectors Role in Reducing Accidents
- Record keeping, Proper Documentation
- Hazard Identification
- Storage and Maintenance
Students will receive:
- Student Workbook
- Rigging Guide/Charts
- Certificate of Completion