Overhead Crane & Hoist Frequent Inspection/Monthly Certification
This course was developed for personnel responsible for performing frequent inspections/monthly certifications on overhead cranes and hoists. Students will learn how to conduct and document these inspections based on the OSHA Regulations and ASME Standards. This class can be conducted at your facility and customized to fit your equipment.
Click here for training quotes.
- Crane and Hoist Safety
- Types, Components, Terminology
- Inspection Classifications
- Testing Requirements
- Inspector/Technician Qualifications
- OSHA/ASME Requirements
- Frequent Inspection Checks & Rejection Criteria
- Record keeping/Proper Documentation
Students will receive:
- Student Workbook
- OSHA 1910.179 Regulation
- Example Inspection Reports
- Certificate of Completion