This course was developed for personnel who operate powered industrial trucks. This class can be conducted at your facility and customized to fit your equipment. This course ensures that companies meet the OSHA/ANSI requirements for safe operation and that operators know their responsibilities when operating powered industrial trucks.
Click here for training quotes.
- Types, Components, Terminology
- Causes of Forklift Accidents
- Safe Operating Practices
- Inspection Program
- Inspectors Role in Reducing Accidents
- OSHA/ANSI Inspection Requirements
- Inspection Classifications
- Inspection Procedures & Techniques
- Recognizing Deficiencies & Hazards
- Record keeping, Proper Documentation
Students will receive:
- Student Workbook
- Hands-On Operation
- Certificate of Completion