Process Safety Management (PSM)
Process Safety Management is the identification, evaluation, and prevention of highly hazardouschemical releases that could occur as a result of catastrophic failures in processes, procedures, or equipment. This course covers the components of the OSHA Process Safety Standards.
Click here for training quotes.
- Process Hazard Identification
- Emergency Response
- Process Hazard Evaluation
- Hot Work
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Training Requirements
- Explanation of the OSHA Process Safety Standard
Students will receive:
- Student Workbook
- OSHA Process Safety Standard
- Certificate of Completion